Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sparkle time

One thing you may or may not know about me is that I love all things that sparkle. This does not necessarily mean jewelry. See exhibits a, b, and c:


Tom's shoes (a company, not some guy named Tom who I shanked to get his sparkly silver shoes. I wouldn't do that...) They are ridiculously comfortable. And what's even cooler is that the company gives a pair of shoes to a child who needs a pair for every pair that's sold.


So this is a sneak peek of my skirt for the Glitz & Glam event being held on Feb 5th. It'll be a fun time for the ladies of EastLake to get together, have a drink out on the town, laugh, dress up (if you want), and get to know each other better. This pic is all you're getting until Feb 5th...you'll have to come to see the rest of the sequin-y goodness.


Even my nail polish gets some bling. My grandma bought me this nail polish for Christmas. She gets me.

No comments:

Post a Comment