Friday, May 31, 2013

15 weeks

Wearing a maternity shirt here... So comfy! And I think it helps emphasize a bump and not just a belly, lol. I am still in that in between stage where depending on what I wear, I either look a little pregnant or a little too many donuts.

How far along:
15 weeks 3 days

Size of baby:  Avocado!

Maternity clothes: The transition has begun! I now have a pair of maternity jeans, a couple skirts, and a couple shirts. The shirts are so comfortable and soft and while I can still get away with a lot of pre-pregnancy clothes, it's kind of fun to know I'm wearing maternity outfits too. :)

Gender: to be determined...July 1 can't get here fast enough!

Movement: Definite flutters. I feel them when I'm still or laying down.

Sleep: Meh. Although on Monday, Michael and I slept until 11 am and it was GLORIOUS. It was raining that morning and I got up early to feed the cats, but got right back in bed and listened to the rain falling on the roof until I fell back asleep. Going to cherish these moments while I can because I know once baby gets here there's no going back.

What I miss: Raw sushi. We went to Wa last Friday and I got a tempura shrimp roll that had asparagus, cream cheese, and mango on top with nuts. It was delicious and satisfied my craving. But I also really wanted Michael's tuna and salmon rolls too.

Cravings: watermelon!

Symptoms: No real changes. Still lots of nausea, hip pain.

Anxiety Level: Not too bad. That might change as we get into June and get serious about packing for our move! We're moving to a bigger place at the end of June and I'm super excited about it, but I really hate moving. Does anyone enjoy it?! I kind of just want to fast forward through June and have it be July. So many amazing things happening in July: moving, we find out the sex of the baby, EastLake moves to a permanent location July 14, my dad and stepmom are visiting....it's going to be an amazing month!

Best moment this week: Having Monday off of work. We slept late, then went to the mall and window shopped, went to Legends and got some maternity clothes, then came home and watched movies. It was a nice low-key Memorial Day hanging out with Michael.

Reading: Nothing this week. Lots of our books have been packed!

Dad is: Anxious to feel baby kicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment