Friday, March 4, 2011

TGIF

Y'all, it's been a pretty awesome week. Random box of goodies from my dad came in the mail, including a groupon for an awesome piece of photography name art. That will get here in about 3 weeks. Thanks pops! I'm ashamed to say that it took me 26 years to finally try Chipotle (hey, sometimes I'm a little slow, okay? You still love me, right?) Had it last Saturday and again with Anna on Wednesday for lunch. Might need to pace myself. Also, I don't want to brag, but I'm pretty sure I've lucked out into having the best growth groups out there (small groups from church).

...okay, maybe I do want to brag. They are just the bomb! The first one is a meditation/relaxation group, where we're going to practice mindful breathing, relaxation techniques, and the art of listening, really listening, engaging in what God is telling us. It's a great group of women. My second group is a study of the book called Made to Crave, which is about how to turn to God instead of food for comfort. I'm very curious to see how this goes. The women in this group are fantastic as well. We laughed, we cried, we just relate to each other so well. I am so PUMPED for this season of groups!

So even though it's rainy and gross outside, I'm feeling...light. Which has turned into productivity, yay! In between work stuff I've vacuumed, swiffered, and am on load #4 of laundry. Hoping to get most of this stuff done so my weekend can be free of household cleaning. It's gonna be a busy weekend.

Also: strawberry diet cokes from Sonic=happiness. Especially when they are half price during Happy Hour. It really doesn't take much for me, if you haven't figured that out.

2 comments: