Friday, July 30, 2010

Vino




Sometimes after a long day, there is nothing better than a glass of wine with dinner. We got this from a local winery about 10 minutes away in Eudora. I had no idea a winery was so close to us! It's pretty good, too. We had this with homemade chicken parm and spaghetti. Michael fixed it up...I helped by boiling water for him, haha. Michael cooks most of the meals in our house because he loves it. He's a great cook and I am super lucky! I am more of a cook if I have to type, and even then most of the time I'd settle for a grilled cheese or can of soup. I do love to bake, though. We bought a book about making artisan bread in 5 minutes a day and plan to give that a shot this weekend. I hope it works out, all the reviews have been great. It would be wonderful to have a loaf of fresh bread whenever we wanted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment