Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fall pictures


At the pumpkin patch on Oct 16th.



Our pumpkins, in our front yard. They will be carved this weekend!


Pretty mums that the pumpkin patch was selling. They had so many cute little halloween/fall decorations that I could have done some major damage with my wallet if I'd wanted to...but I resisted. :)



Taking Penny for a walk. The weather has been amazing the past couple of weeks....so much nicer than last October. Feels like a true fall instead of leaping right into winter. *knocks on wood for it to continue at least a little while longer*



Our next door neighbor's tree. Gorgeous, huh?

Fall has arrived in Lawrence...yippeee! Here's a list recap of everything I've been up to in the past week, including pictures:

-Growth groups started. I am really excited about the potential for all 3 I'm in. One is a smaller, intimate group studying an Anne Lamott book. I think this group will be full of laughter and good discussion. I'm hoping we'll all be able to open up and be real with each other. Second group is a crochet group, I think 15ish people were there last week. For this group I would like to get to know the people I haven't yet, continue cultivating friendships with the ones I do know, knit a decent looking scarf, and have some good discussions as well. Third group is me and Tisha's dog walking group, which is going to be rad. I can just tell from the group members. Our first walk is this Saturday!

-Michael and I went to the pumpkin patch this weekend with our friend Anna and her adorable little boy. We had a great time and came home with 3 awesome pumpkins. We will carve them this weekend, weather permitting I hope to sit outside on the deck in the fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment