Monday, November 15, 2010

Bullets

-Did you know that the chicken salad at Jason's Deli has pineapple in it? Why did I not think of this?? It's AMAZING! Especially on a croissant.

-Things that make me feel better when I'm tired and/or cranky: fuzzy blanket, pumpkin spice candle, Love Actually. I'm actually breaking a rule of mine by watching it before Thanksgiving, but it's like my old familiar standby Christmas movie. 7 years later and that movie still makes me laugh out loud.



-Penny met Santa yesterday. She asked for a really big dog biscuit. REALLY big. Today Michael and I found a ginormous dog bone in the shape of a candy cane at Petco. We didn't buy it, but it was tempting. We did buy her a bone with 'filet mignon' coating. Life is pretty good for the pup, I must say.

-Tomorrow my growth group is having a pajama party. SO. EXCITED.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Love Actually. Definitely a must watch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny loves Santa! (and presents...mommy leave me cheeseburger under tree??)

    ReplyDelete