Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Good times

Have I mentioned how much I love my growth groups? Love, love, love. Last night was one of those nights I wish I could freeze and always go back to whenever I'm feeling less than normal. So many times I thought my sides would split open from so much laughter. I didn't get home until almost 11! I wonder if my hubby thought I was lost or something. ;)

It was a nice distraction from election night. Ebb and flow...politics is so cyclical that this wasn't all that surprising. Do I wish the American people would give change more than 2 years before having a knee jerk reaction? Yes. But I'm not surprised. Moving on...

At least prob B in MO passed. I am very happy about that. It's a bill requiring more regulation with puppy mills so that the animals can live in safer, cleaner conditions. Very happy about this! MO is one of the top producers, if not number one, of dogs from puppy mills and you all know how passionate I am about helping shelter animals. If puppy mill production were controlled with a lot more regularity it would help those dogs live in better conditions and decrease the population so that shelter dogs would have a better chance at getting adopted.

No comments:

Post a Comment