Thursday, April 14, 2011

Last time talking about this, I swear.

Wrote out the checks tonight for the taxes.

OW OW OW DOUBLE TRIPLE OW. Never want to pay that much money again unless it's going toward a down payment on a house or car. Character building x 1000000! *deep breath* Okay, it's done. Moving on!

I also transferred some money to our credit card, which is now paid off. So Michael and I are now debt free (shush you student loans, we'll deal with you in due time.) Yay. :)

This update is mainly for my dad, who gets excited when there's a new post for him to read in the morning. Hi pops! Come visit me in May! :D

1 comment:

  1. Must say, perfect kind of post: Paid bill, debt cleared, invitation to visit, and made me laugh. Reminds me of the a shirt your mom really liked to wear: "Life is good"

    dad

    ReplyDelete