Friday, August 27, 2010

Bad kitty mommy

Last night I had a sudden urge to go through all of my clothes. Maybe I was inspired by the cooler weather we've been having this week...who knows. But I purged the closet of a very full garbage bag's worth of pants and shirts that either no longer fit, were damaged in some way (why I even had those, who knows), or I just plain don't like anymore. Our coat closet is in my office, so I went through that as well to survey what I have that still fits and if I'll need anything for the fall. Somehow when I was doing this, my cat Pandy must have wandered into the coat closet. I accidentally shut her in and she spent the night there. Bad kitty mommy!! Michael woke me up this morning by asking if I had been in the coat closet. When I affirmed that I had, he said there had been a meowing kitty in there this morning. She's totally fine, but I still feel bad about it. Luckily she can be bribed to purr with salmon treats so I gave her a couple after Michael left for class.

I've got the house to myself tonight...Michael has an event with his lab to attend. I'm thinking take out and a chick flick!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad the kitty is okay. At least she is forgiving! See you Sunday with BSG! I forgot last week.

    ReplyDelete