Tuesday, September 14, 2010

10 on Tuesday

Random set of 10 questions, yay! Might start searching around for these types of things when I don't have anything in particular going on.


1. Do you have an innie or an outie?
I’m the owner of an innie.

2. What kind of milkshake do you order?
Eh. I have to really be in the mood for one…mostly strawberry when that urge hits, though.

3. How often do you repeat outfits at work?
Haha. I work from home where nobody can see me so my pj’s are a weekly thing. Please don’t ever show up at my house on a weekday without calling unless you’re ready for a fright when it comes to my wardrobe. Give me at least 10 min. I say this with love.

4. What are your feelings about thank you notes?
I think they’re a highly necessary part of life. I don’t mind writing them and I like to receive them. I will admit to shooting the side eye after not receiving one after a certain amount of time.

5. Do you like spicy food?
I like a little kick every now and then but my version of spicy is probably laughable for most people. I also have acid reflux that tends to get in the way of enjoying truly spicy foods.

6. How many toilet paper squares do you use?
Uh, I’m not sure I’ve ever really counted that before.

7. Were you in Girl Scouts?
Yes, until around 6th grade. I was a brownie and a junior. Peer pressure got to me…I stopped because none of my friends were in it anymore and it was no longer a cool thing to do.

8. Notebooks/Journals: College ruled? Wide Ruled? No lines? Spiral Bound? Plain front? Decorative?
I have to have college ruled; wide ruled makes me feel like I’m writing on a billboard. In sixth grade I really loved Lisa Frank decorations but now I barely use notebooks so it doesn't matter.

9. Do you snack throughout the day? What do you pack for snacks?
Sometimes. If I do, I try to have fruit as a snack. I lurrrrve strawberries. Other fave snacks are an apple with a bit of peanut butter or triscuits with a slice of sharp cheddar. If I’m craving something sweet I really like 2 squares of Lindt’s dark chocolate with sea salt. YUM. I learned quickly that 100 cal packs and the like don’t stick with me and I have to eat more of them in order to get the hunger monster (stomach) to chill.

10. What is your favorite month? Why?
Probably October. It’s my anniversary month, my dad’s birthday, my hubby’s birthday, Halloween, the true arrival of fall, cooler weather, going to a pumpkin patch, carving pumpkins, costume parties, dressing up Penny (that is so happening this year), football, and the holiday season (and my own birthday) are just around the corner. This October will be extra special because I’m getting baptized. ☺

1 comment:

  1. yaaaah October! My Michael's birthday too...lots o' birthdays!

    ReplyDelete