Friday, September 17, 2010

weekend!

Man, I love weekends. Because I work from home, sometimes they are my opportunity to get OUT of the house! How's that for a change? ;) Tomorrow Michael and I are taking a trip to Overland Park so he can be fitted for a tux. He's going to be in his friend Zack's wedding (he has to wear a kilt! Glee!) and we are pushing it with getting them in on time. While we're in OP we'll drop off some squeaky toys that I auctioned off on ebay on behalf of MoKan Greyhounds. I'll be putting some more stuff up tomorrow night so check back, I'll have the links. All the money goes to the greyhounds looking for their forever homes. :)

Speaking of greyhounds, Penny's brother will be visiting us next week. We are dogsitting him Thurs-Sun and I am sooo excited! I'm positive pictures will happen. She starts her doggy 'good citizen' class the week after that.

So much to look forward to. Now if only the weather would cool off a bit so I can wear the jackets and sweaters I purchased...

No comments:

Post a Comment