Thursday, September 2, 2010

Good day.




Heaven in a cup. My beloved pumpkin spice latte is back! I don't really care that it's still 90 degrees outside. Pumpkin spice latte=fall. The nice barista at the sbux inside Dillon's even upgraded me from a tall to a venti for free! What a great start to my morning!

After I dropped Michael off for class/work I ran to Target to get a couple of household items we needed before starting my work day. Browsed the nail polish and found a couple of cute "fall" shades. I am not 100% sold on this one because it's such a different color for me. It's called "Tauped". What do you think? I think I like it but not sure if I love it. I also have a dark purple I think will be pretty.



Work's been pretty busy, lots of calls and a webinar today. Got lots of good info about where to search for meaningful interaction between potential clients and our company through social media sites. I hope in the future I can convince my boss to start utilizing youtube more to reach out to people. I learned today that it is the #3 ranked search engine. I really, really love my job!

I just got home not too long ago from a late lunch with Michael's aunt (so my aunt in law, I guess?) Love her, she is a blast to hang out with. We went to Zen Zero-it was my first time and so good! I had pad thai with shrimp and a thai iced tea. Mmm. We talked so long that she got a parking ticket, despite me putting in enough money at the meter for an hour and a half. Whoops. I think it was worth it, though. I am so excited for her because she just got a new job as a digital account executive at the World Company after several months of searching. I hope she loves it-I'm excited she'll be in Lawrence so I can meet her downtown for lunch!

Speaking of new jobs, I think God has been extra busy answering prayers today...my brother in law got a job too! He left his old position in Raleigh in July when he and my sister moved to Boone so she could start grad school. So far it is part time in a manager role at a grocery store (same chain he worked at in Raleigh) but I'm sure when they see what an asset he is that they will move him up to full time.

It is looking dark and scary outside...I think I will go take Penny out before the sky decides to open up.

No comments:

Post a Comment